Dulwich is an area that’s fast growing in popularity for home owners and businesses alike. As such, there are new developments and renovations taking place all the time. Some of the clients who may require the services of a Dulwich scaffolding firm include the following:
- construction firms
- building contractors
- property developers
- home builders
- home owners who are carrying out renovations
- and more.
If you’re running a construction site in Dulwich, or anywhere else in London, you’ll know it’s important to choose a Dulwich scaffolding firm that can do the following jobs to a high standard:
- design scaffolding that is suitable for the job in hand
- risk-assess the site and incorporate any necessary safety measures into the scaffolding design, and produce method statements
- safely build the scaffolding on site, allowing tradesmen and contractors to work safely
- regularly inspect the scaffolding erection to ensure it remains safe to work on, especially after any adverse weather conditions
- safely dismantle the scaffolding at the end of the project.
Check the credentials
In order to ensure your Dulwich scaffolding firm can do all these things, be sure to ask about their experience and check if they have a CISRS card, which will demonstrate they are certified competent to carry out scaffolding work.
Contact Us Details
Mobile: 07904 404159
Free Quote Now
+ Scaffolding erection + Scaffolding for the construction industry + Commercial scaffolding + Scaffolding for home owners + Scaffolding advice + Risk assessments and method statements
Tom Spooner Towie Scaffolding, Masons Bridge Road, Salfords, RH1 5LL Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07904 404159